Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, March 9, 2008

BOSS' BIRTHDAY CARD

My bosses birthday is tomorrow and I had the idea for this "humorous" card. He usually has a great sense of humor, I hope it doesn't change when he reads this. I have a program that allows you to put your pohotographs into different templates. One of my favorites is the Titanic template. The top says he was "Titanic Survivor #112". He is an attorney, so I put a caption by his business sign that reads "He'll help you keep your head above water, too." The inside of the card looks like this:

The picture to the right is another template and it has Dwight D. Eisenhower in the middle and my boss seated to his left. He served in the military for many years. I thought this came out reall cute, so I wanted to share it.

No comments: