Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, December 29, 2013

MARIJUANA...NOT JUST FOR PARTIES ANYMORE!

How fucked up our society is to constantly sit in judgment of how hard-working, stressed out, tax-paying citizens choose to unwind, especially if they are not harming anyone, including themselves.  We have so many work-related and life-in-general related stressors every day that it is no wonder a lot of people go home and need to have that drink or xanax or joint to unwind.  Out of the three I just mentioned though, let's face it, marijuana (mary jane, maria juana, pot) is grown naturally from the earth.  It is a plant that is not chemically altered and has calming effects on most people who use it, not to mention its benefits with glaucoma and other diseases.  I believe if every stressed out person on the planet smoked marijuana this world would be a lot calmer and people would harbor a lot less anger, thereby reducing violence.
Get a clue, government, I may not use it myself (even if I did I wouldn't divulge), but that is no reason to deprive people of some of God's, green, naturally-grown foliage.

No comments: