Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THANKS FOR BEING IN MY CORNER…YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE…

P1030243

Has it ever seemed to you that the nicer you are to people and the more you try to help them, that you end up being the one who is used and abused, lied about, lied to, shit on and thrown out like yesterday’s trash?  I have to say that unfortunately, that has been my experience 9 times out of 10. 

Recently however, through all of the latest turmoil and bumpy rides, I have been blessed with those few people in my life who actually care about me and who I am, rather than what I can or will do for them.  To those people I am so grateful I cannot express my gratitude. 

I now live in a new state, in new surroundings with infinite new possibilities for a new and positive life with a happy ending to each day.  I thank God for the strength to get through all of this, but I owe much of my thanks to those of you who stood behind me, didn’t judge me and only offered support and kind words.  You know who you are and I love you for it.

No comments: