Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, December 16, 2014

THE MOST WONDERFUL CHRISTMAS GIFT…

P1030806

This year I have been blessed with so much and I am so grateful. 

One of the nicest Christmas gifts I could hope for was granted to me this past week…a visit from a very dear friend who flew in from out of state to spend 5 wonderful days with me.  We got to know each other even more than we have in the past…I showed her my spiritual spots in Oregon thus far and she shared her wisdom and laughter with me.  I don’t think I have laughed that much in a very long time. 

To her I will always be grateful that she took time out of her busy schedule to come and see me.  I hope she knows how much I love her and how much I appreciate that her presence was the best Christmas present I have had in a very long time (with exception to my son of course).

No comments: