Donate to help this blog continue

Thursday, January 8, 2015

MY ART JOURNAL...

I have been having such fun putting my moods and feelings into my art and writing journals for so many years. What a wonderful outlet and for me, a complete and satisfying release for everything I need to pour out of me at the time.  I thought I would share one of my journals' pages in the hopes it may inspire someone to use an art journal, or a writing journal, to release their feelings and map out their affirmations and gratitude.



















Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: