Donate to help this blog continue

Thursday, March 5, 2015

I FINISHED MY BOOK...WOO HOO

I finished my book...the sequel to The Secret of Vesta.  It is entitled, Wrath of the Secret of Vesta.  I think it turned out so great and I couldn't be more proud and excited.  Click the link to check it out:
Support independent publishing: Buy this book on Lulu.

The secret of Vesta is back and with a vengeance, to say the least. Wicker Alabaster has her work cut out for her this time. Luckily her good friend, Pixel is there to lend a hand.Their magic is in tact but it’s no match for the forces they face. Can they hold their own against a psychopathic, evil spirit? Can they match wits with a narcissistic killer? Can they restore the elements and bring order back to our world? Join Wicker and Pixel as they fight, scheme and battle the wrath of the secret of Vesta.

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: