Donate to help this blog continue

Thursday, June 18, 2015

IF YOU LOVE ME...THEN KNOW ME...

If you love me, then know me...for who I am and what I believe in.  If you love me, then respect and accept me for all that surrounds me.  By the same token, if I love you then I respect you for who you are and what you believe in and I promise you this...

1.  I will always write I love you but I will never write “ I luv u,” because it demeans the sentiment and I know you would never do that to me either.

2.  I will Never use the word “little” to describe anything in your life that means something to you, i.e. your “little” car that you drive and the “little” house that you live in or the "little" song you just wrote, and I know you would never do that to me as well because it bugs the crap out of me as it is condescending to others.

3.  I will never call you dumb or stupid if I really just mean you're being silly,and I know you would not do that to me either because you wouldn't risk hurting my feelings.

4.  I will never repeat your words back to you verbatim because you know what you said.

Get to know the people you want in your world. Acceptance of who they are will make you closer than you ever thought possible.



Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: