Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, June 27, 2015

YOU HAVE TO BELIEVE...

The power of the mind is an incredible thing, but it makes so much sense when you think about what vibrational beings we are that we create our own realities through the power of  our beliefs.

Did you ever notice that when people believe in you, I mean truly and deeply believe in you, you feel like you can do anything?  The same is true when you believe in yourself, and while I very much value the importance of believing in yourself, I feel like a much better version of myself when I have people in my life who believe in me, appreciate what I do for them, understand me, trust me, value who I am as a person and who I genuinely believe in in return.  I have to say, they are very few and far between, but I purposely weeded all the sucker-fish people (see previous posts) out of my life.  I now know that everyone in my life is there because they are genuine and not because there is something they can use me for before they move on or because they are victims who want to emotionally suck me dry.  All that remain in my life are people I believe in and who believe in me, and, while I am on that subject let me just say that I am so full of love and gratitude for you being there and believing in me and letting me believe in you.

The same principle applies in all areas of your life.  If you believe you can do something, you can.  If you believe you can be something, you can.  If you believe you can have something, you can.  If you believe you deserve something, you do.  The power of positive thinking is tantamount to this thought process however, so be careful of what you are thinking about because you will always draw those things into your life...positive is good...negative, not so much.




Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: