Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, July 26, 2015

WHERE WERE YOU???

(c)07/2015-Kimberly D Miller

WHERE WERE YOU???

Where were you when it all turned bad...when I could not make sense of the things in my head;

Where were you when I came out to all...when I had no choice but to answer that call;

Where were you when I needed a hand...just someone to see me and then understand;

Where were you when the judgments flew...when everyone left me and I was so blue;

Where were you when confusion set in...when I was drowning my sorrows in a bottle of gin;

Where were you when people would stare...when I learned not to hide it, learned not to care;


Where were you??? Right by my side every step of the way...I cherish you!


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: