Donate to help this blog continue

Friday, July 24, 2015

YOU'RE A WOMAN, SO AM I...

The other day I received an email from a woman who reads my blog.  She said she liked the poem I recently posted entitled, "Let Me Hold You," and asked that I post more of my lesbian poetry.  I do have a lot of my lesbian poems posted on my RedBubble site, but I also had this one that I had been working on over the past couple of days.  I will be writing and posting more of the same in the near future. 

YOU'RE A WOMAN...SO AM I

I plant myself inside your soul;
And wrap my roots so they will grow;

You're a woman, so am I;
We can make it side by side;

They say it's wrong but who are they;
To judge my life in any way;

My hand in yours, my life's complete;
I feel alive when our lips meet;

We press together, now we're one;
We feed our souls in unison;

We make sweet love with heat and fire;
Our hearts are filled with such desire;

Through many lifetimes I have known;
That in your heart I'll make my home.


I long for your presence in my essence

Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: