Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, October 3, 2015

ANOTHER SAPPHIC POEM...A SIGH OF PROMISE

A SIGH OF PROMISE...

Your hair is draped across my breasts,
your head lays gently on my chest;

My skin inhales your baited breath,
we're entwined beyond our death;

Your touch sends passion to my soul,
in your arms I know I'm whole;

I watch you sleep, I cannot rest,
trembling deeply, feeling blessed;

I rest my arm atop your hips,
a sigh of promise escapes your lips;

My mind, it races night and day,
you are my home, I'll always stay.

(c) 10/2015 Kimberly D Miller


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: