Donate to help this blog continue

Tuesday, October 27, 2015

ANOTHER SAPPHIC POEM...THE SPACE AROUND ME...

(C) 2015 Kimberly D Miller

THE SPACE AROUND ME...

As the space around me grows, I need the touch of your skin,
Let me just envelop you and literally take you in;

I miss your breath against my back as you spoon me from behind,
I miss our bodies tight as one, I love our legs entwined;

I need the talks, the looks the touch the blending of our souls,
When our lives are meshed as one I feel like I am whole;

We share our dreams, our truths our time, we even share our minds,
We share our love before the fire, while sipping on our wine;

Let's clasp our hands, let's ride the wind, let's totally come undone,
Let's break the mold with stories untold, let's bask within the sun;

I need to know that you can feel the love I have for you,
I need to know that you want me and that you feel it too;

Let's cherish the time we get to share when you are one with me,

Let's blend our hearts our souls are twin, let's be the best that we can be.


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: