Donate to help this blog continue

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

EVEN A BAD DAY IS A GOOD DAY. ..

Why do we let ourselves get stressed over stupid things like work.? My coworker was so stressed out this morning and therefore very crabby and I know how that feels as I have it happen to me more often than I would like. I managed to help talk him back into a better mood but in the meantime he had already snapped at so many people and the important people in his life.  We talked about how stress comes from down inside  us...a place where we're not happy about something that we're not changing in our lives and how it can be difficult to make those changes but necessary.. it can be scary as well. After we talked I could see he felt much better and had different perspective on his day.

When your day seems to be stressful or just unsatisfying in general remember to reach way down inside of yourself and pull something out that makes you extremely happy, for example thinking about your child or children or upcoming events that you are looking forward to etc. This will help you gain perspective as to what's important and hopefully will let you drop any stress you may be having and focus only on the positive.

No comments: