Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, November 1, 2015

IT'S ALMOST TIME..

My book of sapphic poetry is drawing ever near to completion.  I wrote yet another poem to include today:

IT'S ALMOST TIME...

Our bond cannot be broken, it spans both space and time,
Two souls split apart, for no reason, for no rhyme;

They set us free, on our own, to roam the earth alone,
For centuries we yearned and searched, for our kindred home;

If we're not meant to live as one, we'll search the future from the past,
We'll search for lifetimes yet to come, to break the spell as it was cast;

When we break through and finally know, I'll take you by the hand,
I'll lead you home, through my heart, our souls will understand;

We'll live our lives with truth and trust, the spell will come undone,
We'll be together out and proud, we'll finally live as one.



Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: