Donate to help this blog continue

Sunday, November 1, 2015

MUSINGS OF A DAY...

(c) 2015 Kimberly D Miller Photography

The other day I went to the beach, as I do at least two or three times a week, and these are the musings that escaped from my heart, onto my journal page:

Sitting on the sand, propped up against a log, the slightest breeze wafting over my skin as I gaze out upon the horizon across the beautiful, blue sea I know in this moment that I am happy. A pelican soars above the surf searching for its afternoon meal as the fish below scatter for their lives. The sound of the waves as they crash to the shore lull my senses to serenity and my being to inner peace. A few people walk the beach, couples hand in hand, they know as I know, they see the truth, they understand. My restlessness is at peace as the sun begins to set, signaling the evening, giving it permission to ascend and take its rightful turn.




Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: