Donate to help this blog continue

Saturday, November 7, 2015

SAPPHIC POEM #365...MY SISTER, MY FRIEND...

I am still writing poetry for my upcoming book and wanted to share this one:

MY SISTER, MY FRIEND

My sister, my friend, my lover, my vault,
We're tied by design, we're on the same fault;

Look deep in my eyes and feel my soul,
The passion we share is what makes us whole;

My hand on your breast surrounding your heart,
It's where we begin, it's where we start;

Slay your fears and find your strength,
For we can go through any lengths;

My sister, my friend, my lover, my heart,
May we always be close, may our souls never part.

(c) 2015 Kimberly D Miller


Thank you for taking the time to stop and visit and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. Also, please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Happy blogging.

No comments: