Donate to help this blog continue

Thursday, February 4, 2016

DO YOU KNOW I LOVE YOU?

Have you or anyone you know, ever had the misfortune to utter the phrase, "If only I had told them I loved them." The older I get the more I realize the value of telling the people closest to me that I love them, at least once a day, if not once every other day, or I may never get the chance again.

I often send texts and/or emails out to everyone in my life that I love and I make sure they know I love them (of course I tell those close by, in person). Why wouldn't you? It's such an easy thing to do, takes very little time to accomplish and the benefits are priceless. 


To your closest friends, siblings, parents, grandparents, children, children's children, and the rest (yes, that was a Gilligan's Island reference...lol), say, "I love you,"...three short words that mean so much to everyone involved. Also, don't be afraid to say it back to someone who says it to you. Sometimes people say it because they need to hear it and it's not only kind to say it back, but it also gives you the opportunity, if not a reminder, to tell that person you love them. So many people fear those three, simple words (grrr, don't get me started on fear), and yet love in all forms (except the stalkerish ones), is beautiful. 


We are here for such a short time, why not show love where and when you can, as often as you can. I think it's kind of the point.


To my friends and family near and far...I love you.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: