Donate to help this blog continue

Monday, February 1, 2016

START YOUR DAY WITH GRATITUDE...

One of the things I love best about being a life coach is that in my research to help other people, I always end up helping myself as well. I am so grateful for all of the lessons I am learning on this wonderful journey we all take as we live our lives. Sort of a win/win situation and that is just one of the millions of reasons I have for being grateful for who I am and what I have in my life.  

The Dalai Lama states that everyday you should wake up and say, “Today I am fortunate to have woken up, I am alive, I have a precious human life, I am not going to waste it. I am going to use all my energies to develop myself, to expand my heart out to others, to achieve enlightenment for the benefit of all beings, I am going to have kind thoughts towards others, I am not going to get angry or think badly about others, I am going to benefit others as much as I can.” I love this. I usually say thank you all day long as I receive blessings, miracles and love in my life, but I love this idea of starting the day out with these thoughts of gratitude and consideration...just basically not taking life and all of its wonder for granted. 

It is a well-known fact that when you show gratitude for the good things you receive and for who you are, not only will you will continue to receive more of the same, but you will feel so much better about who you are and really start coming into your own...the real you...the you you're meant to be. Showing gratitude resonates with who you are.

Change can be hard, but it is the constant that makes up life.  With it comes the good and the not-so-good, depending on how we look at things, but finding the silver lining in all change and showing gratitude will ultimately bring you what you want in your life. Thank your maker, thank the universe, thank anything and everything else that works in your world.  The important thing is to just say thank you...and to mean it.


Thank you so much for visiting my blog and please, if you like what you've read, leave a comment. If you have a blog or website of your own I would love to visit it. After your comment, make sure to post your link and I will stop by and leave a comment as well. Please respect the copyright/trademark rights of the artist's work. Copying and using any work posted here is forbidden without express permission. Happy blogging.

No comments: